Best Hidden Dash Cams for 2020
Welcome to our best hidden Dash Cams review for 2020. You will learn the Pros and Cons of each product and learn if this is for you.
Why Do I Need a Hidden Dash Cam?
Whether your car has ever been involved in a car accident or not, you’ll agree that it’s very difficult to get your car insurance claim cleared. The stringent rules of the insurance companies are aimed to save their money. In the absence of any valid evidence, it becomes an uphill task to prove your innocence to the insurance company. The rising cost of car insurance policies further enhances your problems. One of the best proofs in such cases is a video recording, which can’t be doubted.
Should I buy a Hidden Dash Cam?
Even a hostile insurance verification agent won’t be able to overlook a clear and complete recording of the event. This is where a good quality hidden dash cam comes into picture. It can not only provide you useful evidence in such a situation, but it’s also serves many other purposes. You’ll be able to find out what’s happening around your car when it’s parked. With a small sign marking the presence of a cam, it can help you keep away miscreants from damaging your car.
Whether you’re an avid driver or one that’s enjoy’s an occasional challenge of long-hauls, it has been proven that acquiring a dash cam could prevent unreasonable expense losses, capturing fraud, as well as any unforeseen inevitable situations you might encounter. Hence, we’ve brought you a breakdown of why you might want to invest in your future of driving!
Dash Cam Viral Moments
Ever saw something while on that particularly long road trip that managed to astound you? Well, with a dash cam, you’d be able to capture these moments, later going back on them, showcasing what those days were like — sort of acting as a digital capsule for your journey of driving! Realistically, a dash cam also allows its users to capture their most unexpected memorable moments. Such as that one time, when you had the fondest moments with your significant other. Or maybe that other time, when you felt as if the darker days loomed above you. It acts as a digital restoration of those moments!
Considerations for Buying The Best Hidden Dash Cams
Now that you agree that a Hidden Dash Cam Security is an essential requirement for your car, you must know how to make the right choice. There are a number of options available in the market and almost all manufacturers claim to offer the best hidden dash cam. With so many options having a variety of features, it’s become increasingly difficult to select a good quality car dash cam for your requirements.
Nowadays, a good quality hidden dash cam has become more or less a necessity for your car. You need it so that you can know if someone tries to break into your car when it’s parked. It can also be used to find out the culprit, if somebody has vandalized your vehicle.In addition to the above, a dash cam is also very useful to record a car accident. This recording can later be very helpful to prove your innocence in the court of law or for insurance claim.
In theory, there isn’t an end to the list for what a dash cam is capable of achieving, and those who have gotten into unlikely situations can be a testament for just that! Whether you’re on the lookout for fraudulent activities near your vehicle, or to capture the precious, most valuable times of your life, a one-time fee is the only thing stopping you!
#1 Rexing V1P 2.4″ LCD FHD 1080p
- Dual Channel recording & discreet design dash cam
- 170 degree ultra wide angle lens & wide dynamic range
- Super capacitor & parking monitor
- Wifi connect.
- Loop recording and G-sensor
- 2,4 inch LCD screen built-in
- Cameras have an additional170° wide-angle for max visibility
- Built- in GPS eliminates the necessity to shop for separate accessories
- Built-in Wi-Fi making sharing simple
- Dual-channels to permit both cameras to record simultaneously
- Adapts to really low and high temperatures
- Built-in collision sensors recordings
- Easy software to use
- Visualize location on google maps
- Operates dual camera’s simultaneously
- Introductory sound
- No recording higher than 1080p in rear back camera
#2 TOGUARD Mirror Dash Cam 1080p
- Back-up Safe Parking
- High Definition
- Adjustable Rear View Angle
- Night Vision
- Fits over existing Rear View Mirror
- Great Customer Service
- Rear camera 18 feet “for larger cars will need a 23 feet not included”
#3 Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P
- Stealth low profile design
- Excellent night performance
- 24 Hrs Parking Monitor
- 170°Wide Angle and Adjustable Lens
- Intelligent Motion Detection
- Easy to Set Up
- Very Light Weight
- No Suction Mount Double sided tape
#5 Vantrue S1 Single Front, Dual 1080P
- Discreet Design
- Low Light Night Vision
- Super Capacitor Battery
- Built in GPS and Speed Control
- High Resolution
- Parking Mode
- Loop Recording & G Sensor
- Time Lapse
- No Wifi
- Rear cord a bit thick
- Adhesive Issues